Kids in Greece offer you top quality nanny services in Santorini. Please see bellow some useful information about Santorini and kids’ activities in the island.
Kids activities in Santorini
With a Kids In Greece Nanny you can….
- Attend the NEW for 2015 Theatre workshops every week which offer children the opportunity to get engaged in imaginative play, express themselves freely, explore sound and movement while learning about the Greek culture. Here all ages of children are welcome for fun games designed with a wider range of ages in mind, and include music and dance, music making, singing, listening to music, masks and costumes, books and stories and making own stories too.
- Visit the Waterpark in Perissa
- Go horse riding in Exo Gonia
- Try a donkey ride in Fira -Visit cultural sites such as ancient Thira, the prehistoric and archaeological museums in Fira and Megaro Gizi centre
- Take an excursion to the Volcano, Oia and Thirassia
Apart from art and crafts, play-dough, picnics, dens, treasure hunt, water play, making sandcastles , listening to Greek music and learning a few new words, songs and dance, here are some more specific activities we suggest for children who visit Greece and the Greek islands, with a Kids In Greece Nanny.
Did you know….
Kamari and Perissa are the ideal destinations for kids of all ages with festivals and local celebrations that are organised in July, August and September, tourist shops and endless food choices. While Kamari and Perissa have many beaches, the most child-friendly is Monolithos beach. This is a very safe place for a family swim.
The Waterpark in Perissa, the “Santorini Water Park”, includes three pools, water slides and a kid’s playground area. Also, there are many playgrounds round the island. There are many museums in Santorini, especially in Akrotiri which become the best choice for those who wish to learn more about the history of Ancient Greece.
You can take day trips to nearby islands, Paros, Ios and even Crete!
The island of Santorini (Thira) is located in the Cyclades islands, in the middle of the Greek Islands of the Aegean Sea and is one of the top places in the world to visit.
It is a small group of volcanic islands and was the site of one of the largest volcanic eruptions in history. It is made of black stone and has a spectacular landscape, with traditional villages perched on the edge of steep cliffs, offering fantastic views of the Aegean Sea and submerged volcano. One of the most famous villages is Oia, mostly know around the world for its spectacular sunset.
The beaches of Santorini are much different than other beaches in Greece due to their special geographical features. Red and black volcanic pebbles lay the shores of Santorini beaches and steep cliffs provide a picturesque ambience. The most famous is the Red beach, while particularly popular are Perissa, Kamari and Perivolos.